Terms and Conditions
2. Lark App Ltd reserves the right to change and update the Terms of Service at any time and without notice. The most recent version of the Terms of Service can be found at Settings > T&Cs.
3. Lark App Ltd owns all legal rights in the Services. You are not entitled to use any Lark App Ltd trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
4. Should Lark App Ltd fail to exercise or enforce any provision or right in these Terms of Service, this shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or right.
5. Violation of the terms of service may lead to the suspension or termination of your account or access to the Services and will terminate your usage rights to the Services.
6. If any provision of this agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in a jurisdiction, (i) the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this agreement, and (ii) the validity of that or any other provision in any other jurisdiction, will be unaffected.
7. These Terms of Service represent the complete agreement between you and Lark App Ltd and supersede any previous agreements.
8. Your relationship with Lark App Ltd under these Terms of Service and the Terms of Service themselves shall be governed by the relevant laws of England and Wales. You and Lark App Ltd agree that any dispute between us regarding the Terms of Service or the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Provision of the Services by Lark App Ltd:
1. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk.
2. The Services are provided on an as available and as is basis.
3. Lark App Ltd does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your expectations or requirements, (ii) the Services will be delivered error-free, secure, timely or uninterrupted, (iii) any errors in the Services will be corrected, (iii) the Services will be free from virus or other harmful computer code.
4. You agree that Lark App Ltd will accept no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of reputation, profit or data, or cost of procurement of replacement Services resulting from: (i) the use or inability to use the Services, (ii) any changes to the Services, (iii) the failure to store, or corruption of any content or communications data transmitted through the Services, (iv) any other matter related to the Services.
5. You agree that Lark App Ltd will accept no responsibility or liability for the origin or nature of event invitations or correspondences within the Services.
6. You agree to provide any devices, software and data connections necessary for the running of the Services, which we do not otherwise supply.
7. You are responsible for all carrier data plans, internet fees, and other fees and taxes associated with your use of the Services.
8. In order to use the Services, you agree to manually or automatically download and install updates to the Services.
9. You agree that technical support is provided on a best-effort basis.
10. You understand that Lark App Ltd may use third parties to provide the necessary resources (e.g. hardware, software etc.) to aid running of the Services.
11. You understand that the Services make use of APIs provided by Google and by extension, users of the Services are bound by their terms of service.
12. Lark App Ltd may add, change or remove features of the Services at our sole discretion. Any new or modified features are subject to these Terms of Service.
13. Lark App Ltd accepts that you may terminate your relationship with Lark App Ltd for any reason and at any time by deleting your account. To delete your account navigate to Settings > User details.
Use of the Services by you:
1. You agree that your use of the Services is only for purposes permitted by (i) these Terms of Service and (ii) any applicable law or regulation in your relevant jurisdiction.
3. You agree not to use (or assist others in using) the Services in any way that: (i) infringes the rights of Lark App Ltd, our users or others, including privacy, intellectual property, publicity, or other proprietary rights, (ii) is obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, offensive on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability, (iii) is illegal, or instigates or encourages conduct that would be illegal or otherwise inappropriate, (iv) involves publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations or misleading statements, (v) impersonates someone, (vi) involves sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging and the like.
4. You ensure that all account registration information, including the mobile phone number you provide, will always be correct and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
5. You agree to receive SMS text messages from us with the sole purposes of providing authentication codes to confirm registration for the Services or to update user details, or to inform you about changes to the Services.
6. User accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
7. You may upload a profile picture. You are responsible for not infringing copyrights or trademarks and will not use a picture which other users may find offensive.
8. You agree that should Lark App Ltd suspend or remove your account, you will not create a new account without our permission.
9. You agree not to engage in any activity aimed at interfering with or disrupting the Services, to include: (i) sending or transmitting viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services, (ii) interfering with or disrupting the safety, security or performance of our Services.
10. You agree not to gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to our Services or systems or to collect information of or about our users in any unauthorised or impermissible manner.
11. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell or trade the Services for any purposes.
12. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms of Service and for the consequences (to include any losses or damages incurred by Lark App Ltd) of said breach.
14. Lark App Ltd reserves the right to but has no obligation to screen, filter, modify or remove any content within the Services at the sole discretion of Lark App Ltd.
15. Lark App Ltd reserves the right to but has no obligation to modify or remove any user account of the Services at the sole discretion of Lark App Ltd.
16. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to content you may find objectionable and that you use the Services at your own risk.
1. If selected, you consent to our sending you notifications from time to time, as necessary for the provision of the Services.
2. If selected, you consent to provide us, in accordance with applicable laws, the phone numbers and/or email addresses of Lark App Ltd users and your other contacts in your mobile address book on a regular basis, for usage in the running of the Services only.
3. If selected, you consent to allow us to access and store your precise location for the purposes of delivering the Services.
4. If selected, you consent to allow us to access, amend, create and delete calendar events in the phone’s native calendar, and access the email addresses associated with any calendars you have synced with your phone.